The day includes these events
- The Annual General Meeting.
- A special presentation by an invited speaker.
- The Chilterns Rosebowl Final
Information about Rosebowl Day
Timetable, 22nd April 2018
- 1.30pm Doors open for setup. There will be several trade stands during the day
- 2.30pm Chilterns Association Annual General Meeting for Club representatives
- 3pm “Observations on a Visual Journey”. Talk by Andy Hooker FRPS (Horsham CC, SPA).
- 5.15pm Rosebowl Final
- There will be breaks between events and the day is expected to close by 7pm
Rosebowl Presentation April 2017
The Rosebowl is presented to Witney PG by Michael Krier ARPS with Stan McCartin (Chairman)