The day includes these events
- The Annual General Meeting.
- A special presentation by an invited speaker.
- The Chilterns Rosebowl Final
Information about Rosebowl Day
Timetable, April 14th 2019
- 1.30pm Doors open for setup. Admission £5, and raffle.
- 2pm There will be several trade stands during the day.
- 2.30pm (Lounge area) Chilterns Association Annual General Meeting for Club representatives
- 3pm Lecture.
- 4.45pm Rosebowl Final
- There will be breaks between events and the day is expected to close by 6.30pm
Rosebowl Presentation April 2018
The Rosebowl is presented to Oxford PS by Gerald Kitiyakara LRPS with Mark Buckley-Sharp (Chairman)