The RoseBowl Competition
Information about the The Rose Bowl Competition is contained in:
- CACC Competitions: A Quick Reference Guide
- Event Calendar
- Event Diagram
- Club information about Eligibility
- The Rosebowl Requirements
- The Rosebowl Draw List – How it is done
- League Match Scoresheet (4 Clubs) (1-worksheet xlsx)
- League Match Scoresheet (3 Clubs) (1-worksheet xlsx)
- League Match Scoresheet (4 Clubs) (2-page pdf)
- League Match Scoresheet (3 Clubs) (2-page pdf)
- Electronic Submission Advice
There are no entry forms for the league matches. Clubs are requested to send suitable lists of titles and authors to the host Club showing their required sequence. The host Club records the entries on the appropriate version of the score sheet (download links above). The Excel (xlsx) versions of the scoresheets are recommended as they contain built-in calculations. The pdf versions of the scoresheets are available for any club not able to use Excel.
Clubs hosting a Rosebowl round should follow the CACC recommended projection Maintenance Procedures.
The twelve Clubs for the Final will be notified by the organiser. Entries are then made on-line.
- Club Instructions for Final entries
On Other Pages
- Rosebowl Fixtures & Progress