The day includes these events:
- Chilterns Hundred Exhibition. A projected event for all Club members entering via their Club.
- Print Championship. An event for Clubs to decide the nominations for the PAGB Championship.
- Projected Championship. An event for Clubs to decide the nominations for the PAGB Championship.
Information about Championship Day:
Results are shown via the Results menu for each event.
Timetable, March 18th 2018
- 11.00am: Doors open for receipt of prints
- 12.30pm: Closing time for delivery by Clubs of prints for the Print Championship
- 1pm: Start and judging of the Chilterns Hundred Members Exhibition (21 clubs, 224 images)
- 2.45pm (estimated): Judging of the Print Championship (17 clubs, 255 images)
- 4.45pm (estimated): Judging of the Projected Championship (19 clubs, 285 images)
- There will be breaks between events, and the day is expected to close by 7pm
Championships March 19th 2017
Above: Stan McCartin holds up the Best Print: Domination by Chris Baldwin of Banbury CC.
Top Right: Peter Milsom of Harpenden PS receives the trophy for Winning Club in the Projected Championship.
Right: Julia Wainwright receives the trophy for Best Projected.