The day includes these events:
- Chilterns Hundred Exhibition. A projected event for all Club members entering via their Club.
- Print Championship. An event for Clubs to decide the nominations for the PAGB Championship.
- Projected Championship. An event for Clubs to decide the nominations for the PAGB Championship.
Information about Championship Day:
Results are shown via the Results menu for each event.
Timetable, March 17th 2019
- 11.00am: Doors open for receipt of prints
- 12.30pm: Closing time for delivery by Clubs of prints for the Print Championship
- 1pm: Start and judging of the Chilterns Hundred Members Exhibition
- 2.45pm (estimated): Judging of the Print Championship
- 4.45pm (estimated): Judging of the Projected Championship
- There will be breaks between events, and the day is expected to close by 6.30pm
Championships Day 2019
Championships Day is on Sunday March 17th at Amersham. Clubs are able to upload entries until 19th February.
Championships, March 2018
The judges for the day were Rosemary Willman (SPA), Paul Keene (MCPF) and Paul Radden (EAF).
Amersham won the Print Championship (left) with Field End second equal (right). These two clubs are nominated for the PAGB Print Championship in October. Wycombe was second equal.
Amersham won the Projected Championship (left) with Wycombe second (right). These two clubs are nominated for the PAGB Projected Championship in July.
Julia Wainwright (left) won the Best Projected Cup, and also won a print award. Felicity Holden (right) won a projected award, and also won a print award.