The Entries pages are only for use by a Club, which has logged in as instructed. Each Club has one login to enter CACC-hosted events, but this may be shared by relevant officers within the Club, with the account details handed on as officers change.
The system does not cover Rosebowl rounds, which are Club-hosted events.
- Request a Login Account for your Club
- Instructions for using the Competitions Entry System (CES).
- Club information about Eligibility
As noted in the CES instructions:
- CACC will use a projection size of 1600×1200 pixels and this is the largest image size permitted
- Image files may not be larger than 2MB
- jpg image quality of 10 (of 12) or 80% is sufficient
Submit Club Entries
Club Login: HERE
After login, you will be directed back to this page.
If you visit any of the following pages while not logged in, you will not see any useful content.
- Practice using the Play Area
- Enter the Chilterns Hundred Members’ Exhibition
- Enter the Print Championship
- Enter the Projected Championship
- Enter the PhonePhotography Exhibition
- Enter the Rosebowl Stars Competition (league Clubs only)
- Enter the Rosebowl Final (notified Clubs only)
- Declare additional items for CACC selection to the PAGB InterFederation Competition
- Review all your entries made so far