Announcements and Upcoming Events
Chiltern Images 2020
Imagez Camera Club is organising this print exhibition. INFORMATION about entries, selection and exhibition dates.
Championships Day, March 22nd 2020
- 11.00am: Doors open for receipt of prints.Admission £5, and raffle.
- 12.30pm: Closing time for delivery by Clubs of prints for the Print Championship
- 1pm: Start and judging of the Chilterns Hundred Members Exhibition
- 2.45pm (estimated): Judging of the Print Championship
- 4.45pm (estimated): Judging of the Projected Championship
- There will be breaks between events, and the day is expected to close by 6.30pm
AV Awards Workshop
East Anglia has a workshop in Foxton (near Cambridge) on Sunday 1st November, and expressions of interest are invited to ensure the event is viable. See POSTER for details and contact.
Thame Digital CC
From January 1st CACC is delighted to welcome a new Club – Thame Digial Camera Club. Information on the Clubs page.
PAGB Awards Successes
At the Watford assessments in November, sixteen CACC members passed CPAGB (11), DPAGB (4) and MPAGB (1). Full results in PAGB e-news 244.