Announcements and Upcoming Events
Timetable, March 18th 2018
- 11.00am: Doors open for receipt of prints
- 12.30pm: Closing time for delivery by Clubs of prints for the Print Championship
- 1pm: Start and judging of the Chilterns Hundred Members Exhibition (21 clubs, 224 images)
- 2.45pm (estimated): Judging of the Print Championship (17 clubs, 255 images)
- 4.45pm (estimated): Judging of the Projected Championship (19 clubs, 285 images)
- There will be breaks between events, and the day is expected to close by 7pm
The CACC has published its Data Protection Policy.
Timetable, 22nd April 2018
- 1.30pm Doors open for setup. There will be several trade stands during the day
- 2.30pm Chilterns Association Annual General Meeting for Club representatives
- 3pm “Observations on a Visual Journey”. Talk by Andy Hooker FRPS (Horsham CC, SPA).
- 5.15pm Rosebowl Final
- There will be breaks between events and the day is expected to close by 7pm
Les Spitz APAGB
Les Spitz was presented with his APAGB award on Monday 11th December at Pinner CC by Mark Buckley-Sharp (CACC Chairman), accompanied by Stan Hill (Past Chairman Pinner CC).
Stuart Brocklebank APAGB
Stuart Brocklebank was presented with his APAGB award on Wednesday 13th December at XRR PS by Mark Buckley-Sharp (CACC Chairman), accompanied by Bill Cooper (XRR Secretary).
Andy Sands APAGB
Andy Sands of XRR PS was presented with his APAGB award for meritorious service on 29th November at at XRR Visions, by Mark Buckley-Sharp (CACC Chairman) accompanied by John Clarke (XRR Chairman)