Announcements and Upcoming Events
Chiltern ImageZ Exhibition
ImageZ are organising their print exhibition again this year. Open for individual entry. The selection commentary is on Sunday 3rd December, and the exhibition itself is January-February. Poster
With the start of the new Club ‘season’, there are several autumn events to look forward to.
- The PAGB Club Print Championship is at Blackburn on October 29th. Amersham and Harpenden are taking part but anyone can go. Tickets must be bought in advance.
- The PAGB GB Trophies for Prints are a Club entry in Open and Nature. Clubs submit unmounted prints on either A4 or A3 paper.
- The new PAGB masters of print Exhibition is an individual entry but Clubs could help coordinate.
- The FIAP Clubs’ World Cup. Clubs enter directly to FIAP.
Full rules and other information are on the respective event pages of the PAGB website.
CACC Club members with success in the 2017 round of FIAP Distinctions are:
- Peter Welford, Oxford PS, EFIAP/s
- Peter Milsom, Harpenden PS, EFIAP/b
- Elizabeth Vaz, Amersham PS, AFIAP